Sunday, February 20, 2011

Letter 5-your dreams

Its been a while, and this letter thing isn't as fun as i'd hoped, but im determined to finish what I start, so here goes anyway....

Dear dreams,

Why do you always seem so far away? You play with my mind and make me think you're easy or right around the corner, but you are so far from me-both in time and possibility. Sometimes I just wish you weren't with me so that I wouldn't have this false hope, and sometimes I wish I just knew the future so I knew if we'd ever actually end up together, and sometimes I just wish you'd beat it and let me start from scratch without other peoples ideas messing with what I really want. But then sometimes it just seems like how can you be wrong? you are just so right and so perfect for me, so why would I ever want any but you, this is obviously how it's supposed to be....even if it isn't easy getting to some of you. Hurry up and get here please. Who knows but the future though right?

Desperately waiting,

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment