Spring Break is finally here! Part of this is the typical why dont professors understand the word BREAK means rest not pile on extra work since I have four things due for one class in the week we get back, not to mention lots of decisions to make and other work to do. But thats not really what this blog is about. There is just so much to do. Just for language arts I have to do a portfolio with 20 mini-lessons, a poetry project, and be ready to teach a mini lesson thursday which also needs a bulletin board to go with it before that. I've sent e-mails to like 5 professors about things that I haven't heard back from yet, and half of which I have a feeling I probably won't hear back from. I really need to crack down and find some way to pick out where I want my student teaching placements to be...which knowing nothing about the area or the options makes things very difficult. I have plenty to read and more work still to do.
Then to add on to it I have to find a suitcase and try to pack for Florida since I'm doing alternative spring break again. Not that alternative spring break is an inconvenience to life or anything, I'm actually really super excited for it, especially since this year is a camp family weekend for kids on ventilator assisted care, and I can't wait to get there. It's just that before I get there, or at least leave for there it is one more thing I need to worry about in the short short time i have on "break" because even if I'm excited and want to do it, it still takes up time and thought, both of which I can hardly afford anymore.
But I guess that's the life of a busy busy bee huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment