Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Long time, no blog...

Soooo....it's been a while....almost a year actually. You'd think I'd have a lot to say by now right? Well not really...

When I left last I was about to head off to my second ASB....it was amazing...working with those kids was probably one of the best experiences I've ever had and I wish I could do it again, but with student teaching it doesn't really seem possible this spring. It was definitely awesome though. The families were all so amazing and kind and like one giant family, the kids were absolutely astounding! I will definitely never forget that or any of them.
Since then....hmmm lets see....Well I turned 21 in July, then the next day my fam went on vacation to the Dominican Republic. We got to swim with dolphins which was definitely cool...although the program did kinda trick us about just what we'd get to do with them by their pictures....but anyway still a real fun experience.
CTC again over the summer along with Costco as always...z100 mornings with Laura =)
Then came senior year....kinda weird not living with abbie this year....actually not even really seeing her, and now shes graduated and what not. But the new apartment is def great....glad we all get along unlike last years fiasco. lots of fun times together...Just Dance 2 marathons =)
yea thats about all of 1st semester, nothing too exciting
Start student teaching tomorrow though, so it shoudl be quite the adventure this semester....we'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment